Better than Xray mods!
X-ray pack for all those who need it. Ores and mineral blocks are shamelessly highlighted as shown in the pictures.
Be sure to pick up Optifine for the extra nightvision effect. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off smooth lighting.
Monster blocks (silver fish blocks) have a red square on them. The texture is derived from the redstone block so that it will be compatible with most packs (if the target pack has a rather unusual redstone block the square might not be as obvious as in default)
I intentionally did not make grass blocks see-through since that’s the way I use it myself on my worldpainter maps. If requested I can change it too.
Please comment and request changes to the pack, I’d be happy to help out as much as I can.
- Industrial craft 2
- inductive automation
How to Install
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu go to Options.
- On the Options menu click “resource packs”.
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder.
Xray Ultimate Resource Pack 1.13/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.7 Download Links
- Xray Ultimate v3.1.1 – Minecraft 1.13
- Xray Ultimate v2.2.1 – Minecraft 1.9.4-1.12
- Xray Ultimate – Minecraft 1.8.7